All registered University of Northern Iowa students and those who meet the below criteria are eligible to use our services. We encourage you to schedule an appointment by calling (319) 273-2009. We are located on West 23rd Street next to the Schindler Education Center: http://www.uni.edu/health/about/location/
You are eligible to use the Student Health Clinic if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Registered UNI student taking five or more hours per semester (three hours or more during the summer).
- Registered UNI student taking less than five hours per semester (less than three during the summer) who voluntarily pay the student health fee.
- Spouse of a registered UNI student who pays the health fee.
- Faculty/staff may use our services for travel consultations. A charge will be assessed for an office visit and administered vaccinations.
To be prepared for your visit to the Student Health Clinic you should:
- Bring your health and pharmacy insurance cards.
- Know all medications & doses you are currently taking.
- Know your medication allergies and sensitivities.